Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 29-Postgrad

Breakfast: egg beaters w/green pepper and cheese-2
English muffin-1
Frozen mixed fruit-1

Snack: Almonds-2

Lunch: Turkey wrap w/tomato-2
Apple-1

Dinner: Grilled chicken-4 w/EVOO
Cousous-4
Asparagus-0
Frozen yogurt w/blackberries and kiwi-4

Snack: tbsp pb -2

23/23

Weigh-in today. I'm super nervous.

W.I. -I lost 1.2 pounds. 10.2 total in a month!!!

Measurements: Waist lost .5
Hips lost .5
Thighs-lost .5

5(Meeting) + 5(Losing)+5(eating on plan all week)+3(measurements). 18 points total.

Plan for tomorrow: So I had an idea if you're up for it. I heard about these new chips tonight so that will be my gift to you. I have to get them at Target but I thought maybe we could go do some Target browsing tomorrow and get some frozen yogurt. What do you think?

Daily: Water, vitamin, fruits/veggies, oil, activity(Biggest Loser-which the Lower intensity was harder than the higher intensity cardio), tracking, 8 hours, protein, limited sugar/alcohol, NSV(People in the meeting are starting to refer to me as the blogger girl. The 7:00 meeting actually asked where I was since I've been going to the 5:30 meetings. I was just really pumped today). 10 for me.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds great!!
    What time and where?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about 7? We could meet at Target on 2nd Street that way you don't have to come all the way out West.

    ReplyDelete