Monday, August 3, 2009

DAY 29-MANDA

Good morning!! I know it is raining there, but it is a BEAUTIFUL morning up here in Perkins!
I got up early today, YAY! I plan on going for a run here in a second after I check the forecast to make sure we aren't due for any rain here. Got to get my cardio in this week since I didn't exercise AT ALL last week. I have to make this a habit so I'll do it when school starts.....I think that is why I am so worried about missing last week....

I think that the BL DVD is a great idea!!!

I agree with the too much diet food thing. I start to really feel deprived when I do that and I get off track because I feel that I "deserve" something bad after being so "good" and I just pig out on something. I think it is a great idea. A lot of them use full-fat cheese, 2% milk, regular sour cream, etc, to increase their points. You haven't even been using your weeklies (which is fine), but I worry that you will start to feel really deprived.


________________________________________
Breakfast: coffee with milk and mocha (2), toast (1)=3/20
Snack: hot dog (1), smoothie (2)=5/20
Lunch: Turkey meatloaf--has 1 serving of veggies(3), 1 cup carrots and dip (1)=9/20
Snack: fake PB sandwich (2)=11/20
Dinner: 2 oatmeal packets with 1c. milk (6)=17/20
Snack: milk shake(6)=23/20, 3 APs used
_________________________________________
F&V's: 6/5
Dairy: 2.50/2
Protein: 2/2
Oils: 0/2
Water: 6/6
Vitamin: yes
Limited sugar/alcohol: yes
Sleep: yes
Track: yes
NSV: no
Activity: Jog/Walk 3.52 miles (8), stretching and abs (2)=10 APs

9 points
________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Talk about motivating! Way to go Dude! I will definitely be exercising after I get home from weigh-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK AT WEIGH IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You'll be great I'm sure!
    Yay for motivation!

    ReplyDelete