Friday, August 7, 2009

DAY 33-MANDA

WI:
  • gained 0.6 lbs. ( I'm fine with that!)=0
  • Lost 1/2 inch from arms, bust, hips and thighs=4 points
  • My goal was to do cardio 3x, which I did=5 points
  • I ate OP every day this week, although the trend is for my eating to get bad towards the end of the week most weeks. I am still on plan, but don't feel like it when I eat pizza. I guess that's the good part of WW, in that you can still eat those foods. =5 points
  • =+14 points
_______________________________________
Breakfast: coffee with 1 cup milk and mocha (3)=3/20
Snack: ff hot dog (1), 1c. carrots with dip (0), protein shake (2)=6/20
Lunch: chips and salsa (3), avocado enchilada (8), papas (3)=20/20
Snack: M&M's (6)=26/20
Dinner: 1 cup carrots and part of a yogurt dip (0)
Snack: cup of milk (2)=28/20

8 AP's used
_______________________________________
F&V's: 7/5
Dairy: 2/2
Protein: 2/2
Oils: 0/2
Limited Sugar and Alcohol: yes
Water: 6/6
Vitamin:yes
Sleep: yes
Tracking: yes
Activity: Running +8 APs
NSV: Eating only one enchilada and limited chips at Abuelo's.

10 points
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment