Tuesday, August 4, 2009

DAY 30-MANDA

So your weigh-in went great yesterday! I love that you are the "blogger girl" !! We are seriously doing it right. Last night James was playing a xbox football game online and the wireless kept cutting out, so I offered to turn off my computer.....I felt lost for 3 hours.... I think I have a problem.

About the Biggest Loser DVD: it may be called "low intensity," but that doesn't mean your body agrees. When I do the strength training stuff on those DVDs, my heart rate is up the same amount as when I am doing cardio, so if it was really hard for you, then it probably was really high intensity.

I woke up later than yesterday so I am going to try and go get a walk in before it gets hot.

___________________________________________
Breakfast: coffee with 0.75c. milk and mocha (2), ff hot dog (1), toast (1)=4/20
Lunch: 3.5 cups broccoli/cauliflower with EVOO (1 point for the whole bag, lol), fake PB&J (2) =7/20
Snack: ff hot dog (1)=8/20
Dinner:meatloaf (3)=11/20
Snack: chocolate almonds (2), fro-yo with fruit and 1 tbs. chocolate chips (6)=19/20

Wow, I was really on a chocolate kick last night!
___________________________________________
Water: 6/6
F&V's: 9/6
Dairy: 0.75/2
Oils: 2/2
Protein: 2/2
Limited Sugar/Alcohol: yes
Vitamin: yes
Tracking: yes
Sleep: yes
Activity: walk/jog (8), stretching/cooling down (2)=10 APs

Dang, I forgot about dairy!

10 points
___________________________________________


If I eat 3.5 cups of veggies (one frozen bag of veggies) does that count as 7 servings?? It says on the bag that 1 cup=1 serving, but we do 1/2 c. servings right?? (except for salad...) And do you count the points or since they are veggies is it zero?????????????

1 comment:

  1. That should be 7 servings of veggies as long as they aren't leafy. I try and add up point totals usually on veggies if I eat an abundance of them in one sitting. They say to limit your intake of zero point foods to 5 a day if you start gaining but you're not having that problem so I say it's up to you.

    ReplyDelete