Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DAY 31-MANDA

Marissa Jaret Winokur has a new blog up on people.com (THINspiration link below) and she is talking about how she is going to Tweet before she Eats. So I am now following her on twitter. I still really don't understand the whole twitter thing completely, but I kind of like it... :)

http://twitter.com/MarissaJWinokur

She really inspires me. By the way, I don't know if you "tweet" but I am MandaJoMiles.

I had so much fun last night! It was great to talk to a girl, lol. Sometimes I feel like I am surrounded by boys in this house....haha, even boy dogs don't understand! :)

I woke up later today so I am worried about running in the heat, since it already feels like 89 degrees outside. I think I will take a day of rest and run Thursday morning. Once I get back into my exercising it is always difficult for me to take a day of rest, but I know that would be best for my knee/body right now. Perhaps I'll do some light strength training today to mix it up .

_____________________________________________
Breakfast: coffee with 1 c. milk and mocha (3), fake PB toast (2)=5/20
Snack: ff hot dog (1)=6/20
Lunch: ham sandwich with fat free cheese and ketchup/mustard (3), no pudge brownie (2)=11/20
Dinner: Broccoli cheddar soup (5), part of a bread bowl (6)=22/20
Snack: fruit smoothie (2)=24/20

Points: water, sleep, tracking, limited sugar/alcohol, vitamin, dairy, oils (condiments), lean protein=8 points

No comments:

Post a Comment