Tuesday, July 21, 2009

DAY 16-MANDA

I'm dragging today too. I didn't sleep very soundly. Perhaps it was the storms?
______________________________________________
Breakfast: cereal (2), 1 cup milk (2)=4/20
Lunch: Ham and veggie wrap (2), 1/2 Greek Yogurt Dip (1), baby carrots(0), cucumber (0), sugar free ice cream sandwich (2)=9/20
Snack: baby carrots (0)=9/20
Dinner: WW meal--cheese rigatoni with veggies (4)=13/20
Snack: small rocky road milk shake (anywhere from 6-26....I will say it was 15 for the rest of my daily and AP's)
________________________________________________
Activity: Light jogging/walking on treadmill (+8 APs), stretching
Water: 6/6
Fruits/Veggies: 5/5
Vitamin: Check.
Dairy: 2/2
Oils: 0/2
Lean Protein: 1/2
NSV: Turned down lots of tasty bad food.
Tracking: yup
Sleep: Check-a-roo.
Limited Sugar/Alcohol: Had 1 milk shake.

No oil. Too much sugar (?)

9 points for me too.
________________________________________________

So I bought the new Hungry Girl cookbook (200 under 200) this morning and have been perusing it. There's not a recipe over 4 points! (I know, they're all under 200--that's the point), but still!!!!! It is awesome!!!!! Everything from soups to sundaes!


So I did okay tonight at the parents....kind of. I turned down fried fish and other bad for you sides (mac and cheese, potato salad). I ate before I went, but by the time James was on his way home I was starving and he offered to bring me a milkshake from Braum's......we all know ice cream is my downfall...... if I know that milk goes into a milk shake, does that count as dairy?? :)

5 comments:

  1. What did you think of the dip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked the dip! It is my favorite thing right now. It is so filling. I think that the milkshake should at least count as a dairy for sure. I did not feel as good about today. I'm not sure why. I hope to be more focused tomorrow. I feel frazzled right now and I'm not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I just realized I said I'm not sure why like 10 times today. Maybe I should go to bed now.

    ReplyDelete