Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 16-Postgrad

Breakfast: egg beaters-1
Shredded cheese-1
English muffin-1
Mushrooms and green peppers-0
Raspberries-0

Lunch: turkey wrap w/shredded cheese-4
WW yogurt-1
apple-1

Dinner: salad-2 (i didn't eat very much of it. I wish I had gotten the soup)
Venetian apricot chicken-7
Andes mint-1 (totally not worth a point)
WW bar-2

Snack: Cottage cheese w/pineapple-3


24/23 (used one weekly point)

I am super tired today and extremely hungry again.

Going to Olive Garden and frozen yogurt place tonight(not anymore. Steph is a flake). I vow to have a salad and low fat dinner choice and then save points for ice cream and fruit. I will now use my extra points for ww ice cream bar and a snack before bed.
________________________________________________________

So I think it's hilarious that I was way under all of my points last week and today I had to go down 1 point and it made me go over a point. Oh well. Today was weird because I felt hectic and anxious. I hardly drank any water at work but didn't think about it til I started to write on here this evening. Yesterday I forgot my vitamin. If I'm not constantly thinking about this stuff it goes right down the drain. I had to come home and drink a gallon of water.

Daily points: water, vitamin, fruits/veggies, limited sugar/alcohol (I refuse to count the Andes mint as a sugar), protein, dairy(yogurt, cottage cheese, 2 servings of shredded cheese), tracked all day, 8 hours, NSV(planned before dinner. My peach was awful in my lunch today so I went to Sonic to get some apple slices and they were out. I ordered nothing else but a Diet coke and didn't drink even 1/4 of it). No activity(I suck at this), no oil. 9 total for me.

1 comment:

  1. I think that maybe that's why you are so hungry this week because you haven't been eating all of your daily points and now your body is doing the starvation mode thing.

    I wish WW would tell us how much sugar/alcohol is too much....

    ReplyDelete