Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DAY 17-MANDA

I am worried about today because I am going down to the city for lunch with some of my medical school friends and I have no idea where we are going. I am planning on eating a salad maybe with some chicken.

Not yelling below, just tentatively planning with the all caps.
______________________________________________
Breakfast: Coffee with 1/2c. milk and mocha (2), 1/2c. egg beaters (1)=3/20
Lunch: Salad with mushrooms and tomatoes(0), vinaigrette (0), slice of veggie pizza (5), hummus (1)=9/20
Dinner: PF Chang's: chicken lettuce rolls (4), spring roll (2), baked calamari (4)=19/20
Snack: ice cream (4)=23/20 ( 3APs used)
________________________________________________
Activity: walking (3)
Sleep: Yup.
Fruits and Veggies: 5/5
Oils: 1/2
Lean protein: 2/2
Dairy: 1/2
Water: 8/6
Vitamin: yup.
NSV: I chose low fat and veggie options and did a lot better points wise than I thought I would. I was really worried about PF Changs because I had no idea what to get, so I tried to eat small portions of stuff. At Baskin Robbins, I got the low fat stuff (which was actually very good) and it wasn't so awful points-wise. I was very proud of myself today, especially because no one else picked healthy options and it madde me feel really good. I kind of freaked out when lunch turned into lunch-shopping-dinner-ice cream, but I think I handled it pretty well given the circumstances. I really need an iPhone so I can look up points on DWLZ when these things happen!
Limited sugar/alcohol: yes, everyone else had drinks and I DIDN'T! Also, the ice cream was lower in sugar.
Tracking: I tracked all day on my cell phone by texting on my "notes" application thingy.

9 points.
_______________________________________________

Well, I survived better than I thought. I really though I would have used all of my weekly points with today and am happy to see the choices I made were the right ones!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment