Saturday, July 25, 2009

DAY 20-MANDA

Bad, bad day. Ready to go home at this point.
Is there any chance that you would want to get together tomorrow evening sometime instead of waiting?? I know it is late notice, but I think I'll be heading home in the morning.
_____________________________________
Breakfast: coffee with milk and mocha (2), egg beaters with tomatoes (1)=3/20
Lunch: pulled pork with no bun (5), salad with vinegairette (1), carrot cake--which I thought was sugar free since my grandma made it, but nope it wasn't...(6...guessing, but it DID have raisins and real carrots in it)=15/20
Snack: sunchips (3)=18/20
Dinner: hot pocket (6)=24/20

4 weeklies used
_____________________________________
Water: 10/6
F&V's: 3/5
Dairy: 0.5/2
Lean protein: 2/2
Activity: none
Oils: 1/2
NSV: none
Sleep: yup
Tracking: yup
Limited sugar/alcohol: nope
Vitamin: yup

Total +5...that was a lousy day. At least I got TONS of water.
_____________________________________

Going to use some weeklies today. I don't know why I feel guilty for using them, but I do for some reason.

1 comment:

  1. It just depends on what time. I'm supposed to go to the movies and lunch with Stacy tomorrow but I haven't heard from her so I don't really know what the plan is. Or she may cancel. I'll just have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete