Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 20-Postgrad

Breakfast: Kashi cereal-2
Soy milk-1
1 c. peaches-1

Lunch: Cantalope-1
Asparagus-0
Zucchini-0
WW Dinner-4
WW ice cream bar-3

Dinner: WW dinner-5
WW ice cream bar-3

Snack: popcorn-2

22/23


I feel not as motivated. I really missed out weekly meeting this week. I think that makes a huge difference.

Daily: water, vitamin, fruits/veggies, protein, tracked, 8 hours, limited sugar/alcohol. 7 for me today.

I think I'm going to change my 200 point prize to a new cd. I'm still deciding which one to get. And I realized that I had no goal for this week. Well, there's always next week.

I'm sorry you've had a bad day. I hope tomorrow is better. I'm always here if you need to talk.

1 comment:

  1. Same here :(
    Not to mention I did NOT bring enough healhty food with me this time, so now I am resorting to junk... :(

    BAD DAY.

    ReplyDelete