Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 17-postgrad

Breakfast: egg beaters-1
English muffin-1
Shredded cheese-1
Raspberries-0
Mushrooms and green onions-0

Lunch: turkey wrap w/cheese-3
Apple-1
WW yogurt-1

Dinner: Veggie burger w/ half of bun-10 (This is purely a guess)

Snack: V8 juice-1

Dessert: WW ice cream bar-2
21/23

Best of luck at lunch! I'm sure it'll turn out great.

Daily:

Water, vitamin, fruits/veggies, protein, tracking, 8 hours, NSV(We went to a burger place and I had no fries even though my parents ordered them), limited sugar/alcohol. 8 for me today.

Hope your day was good!

1 comment:

  1. Fries are so hard to resist too! James and I went to chili's yesterday and I ordered a salad instead of the fries that came with my pita, but they brought out both anyway. I quickly shoved them all onto James' plate, but it was definitely difficult not to eat a few before getting rid of them.

    ReplyDelete