Friday, July 24, 2009

DAY 19-MANDA

Well today is WI, but I have been too scared to step on the scale yet. I know it isn't going to be pretty and that I gained...mostly because all I want to eat is junk food and have been doing a lot of it the past couple days. Also retaining water like a whale. Sometimes I hate being a girl....
_______________________________________
WI Info:

  • Lost 1/2 inch off thighs= +1 point
  • Attaining stretching goal= +5 points
  • 1 AP per day= +5 points
  • I was technically OP thise week, but I would definitely like to do better this coming week.= +5 points
  • WI: up 2 lbs...yup that's gotta be water weight....=+0
  • TOTAL: +16 points!

_________________________________________

  • Breakfast: coffee with 1/2 cup milk and mocha creamer (2), egg beaters and tomatoes (1), 1/2 an apple (0)=3/20
  • Snack: cocoa almonds (2)=5/20
  • Lunch: ff hot dog (1), protein shake (2), 1 oz low fat cheese (2) , 1/2 an apple (0)=10/20
  • Snack: baby carrots x2(0), rice cakes (2)=12/20
  • Dinner: beer can chicken, two legs cooked with EVOO (4), special K crackers (2)=18/20
  • Snack: glass of milk (2)=20/20

__________________________________________

  • Activity: nope
  • F&V's: 5/5
  • Dairy: 2.5/2
  • Oils: 2/2
  • Lean Protein: 2/2
  • Tracking: yes
  • Sleep: yes.
  • Vitamin: 1/1
  • Limited sugar/alcohol: yes
  • NSV: remaining positive after a crappy weigh-in.
  • Water: 6/6

Total=+10

_______________________________________________

My new goal for this week: (thinking about it....)

1 comment:

  1. Way to remain upbeat! I'm sorry that being a girl threw everything off!

    ReplyDelete