Thursday, July 23, 2009

DAY 18-MANDA

Sorry I wasn't able to update any yesterday. It turned into one crazy day! :)

I missed being able to update this throughout the day! I really need a smart phone. :)

______________________________________________
Breakfast: fruit smoothie with 8 oz yogurt (3), egg beaters with tomatoes (1), slice of toast (0)=4/20
Lunch: portobello mushroom pita with lettuce and no sauce (3), salad (0), light ranch (1)=8/20
Dinner: Reese's (5), ff hot dog (1)=14/20
______________________________________________
Activity: yoga, stretching=1 AP
Fruits and veggies: 5/5
Dairy: 1/2
Lean Protein: 2/2
Oils: 1/2
Water: 6/6
NSV: nope
Track: yes
Sleep: check
Vitamin: yes
Limited sugar and alcohol: Considering I had a Reese's for dinner...nope.


=7 points

__________________
____________________________

Lots of eating out yesterday and today...kinda hard...especially with WI tomorrow.... :(

Bad day. It is my time of the month, so all I want to eat is junk, which I did for dinner. I am also bloated and retaining water like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment